- Is a 58-unit apartment complex located in southeast Calgary
- Provides affordable housing for families at risk or experiencing homelessness and is near schools and transit
- Offers support to residents from social support agencies and other groups
- Gives families opportunities to address the issues that lead them to their situation by providing them with support and safe, affordable housing
- Was purchased by the Calgary Homeless Foundation in 2009 for about $9 million using funding from the Province of Alberta, through Housing and Urban Affairs (HUA), and the City of Calgary provided about $6 million of the funding, and the Calgary Homeless Foundation has a mortgage of about $3 million on the property. Renovations cost an additional $600,000, funded jointly by HUA and CHF.